Log-in portal for VIP Card holders
1. The benefits of the VIP card
- Simply hand in your VIP card every time you pay, and you will accumulate a minimum of 15% of the net value of your bill which may be used for discounts on future meals and/or drinks.
- The Greek Fisherman will deposit a R 300, 00 voucher onto your VIP card for your birthday – our birthday gift to you. The voucher may be redeemed at Meloncino, The Greek Fisherman or City Grill within 1-month of issue.
- Please note: A client is not eligible for the birthday voucher if he/she did not swipe their card at least three times in the preceding 12 months.
- You will be added to our exclusive database to receive monthly newsletters via email. Our newsletters contain all the latest happenings at The Greek Fisherman.
- You will be the first to receive invitations to exclusive events at The Greek Fisherman.
2. How to use your VIP card?
- On arrival, place your card on the table and alert your waitron that you are a VIP card holder.
- Hand in your VIP card every time you pay, and your waitron will advise of the points you earn.
- These points will be placed onto your VIP card and are redeemable within three days of the transaction.
3. How to redeem your points?
- The points take 3 days to load, and thereafter they are yours to redeem.
- When paying your bill at The Greek Fisherman, please let your waitron know how many points you would like to redeem.
- For assistance on balance enquiry, please contact email@example.com
- Your points after any transaction will be reflected on your VIP card immediately.
4. How to obtain a card?
- Simply ask the Manager at the restaurant for a new VIP card – there are no fees or sign up costs what so ever.
5. Terms and Conditions
- The VIP card is not a Credit or Debit card and remains the property of The Greek Fisherman to accumulate loyalty points and to qualify for VIP benefits.
- It is not transferable and may only be used by the relevant member.
- It is subject to certain conditions and changes without prior notification and can be cancelled at the management’s sole discretion.
- Only one entry per card per purchase.
- Points and benefits apply when ordering take-aways.
- Points can be accrued from 1 January to 31 December each year and may be redeemed at any time during this period. Points accrued during this period that are not used, will expire two years later.
- If not used frequently, i.e. within a six-month time period, the card will expire.
- Your birthday voucher is valid on your next visit, after obtaining your card, and with the proof of your identification.
- Your birthday voucher can be redeemed once during or after the month of your birthday.
Please note: A card fee of R25 is charged on the replacement of a lost card.
Looking for the ideal venue for your next event – whether for a Corporate Conference, Product launch or Private celebration in the form of a Birthday party? The Greek Fisherman is ideally located in the heart of the V&A Waterfront, offering unsurpassed views of the harbour and Table Mountain.
For more information on Set Menu’s available or assistance with creating your own special menu, please call the restaurant on+27 (0)21 418 5411 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the arrangements and booking.